With less than four weeks until the show, visitors attending Harrogate International Nursery Fair should be ticking off their 'to do' lists to ensure they have an easy journey and great time attending the show:
- Don’t forget to pre-register online (it's free) and if you have colleagues attending with you, remind them to register too. You can do so HERE.
- Book flights, train tickets etc in advance.
- Book hotel or guest house accommodation - Mice Concierge is the show's partner and has secured some great rates.
- Check the Exhibitor List and make appointments with companies you wish to see (whilst not imperative, many exhibitors get very busy and pre-arranged appointments will save time for you during the show).
- Book your favourite restaurants if you plan to eat out. Whilst there are loads of fantastic eateries in Harrogate, with so many people in the town for the show, restaurants will book up quickly. If you plan to go out for dinner with colleagues and friends, it is best to book a table in advance.
- Don't forget to pencil in the Sunday After-show Party!!
Technology and Style
Premium Italian pram brand Inglesina invites visitors to try its beautiful UK collection of travel systems, car seats and travel strollers, as well as a new exclusive launch at Harrogate. The company is growing in popularity globally, with many influencers and celebrities choosing it as their brand of choice.
With the baby's and parent's wellness at the heart of what it does, the team looks forward to presenting its complete baby wellness offering, attractive retailer margins and marketing support packages. Style, partnered with ultimate technology, positions Inglesina with a completely unique offering for the UK market and with so many features and benefits to both parents and the baby, would love to share why it believes it is the brand to choose in 2023 and beyond. Join the team on its stand for a glass of Prosecco and some Italian ice cream on Sunday 15th between 4.00pm and 5.30pm
Visit Inglesina on Stand B2
Mama Bamboo is the nappy brand awarded the Ethical Accreditation by the Good Shopping Guide. It has been highly rated not only for the sustainable natural materials and carbon neutral distribution but also for the products' health benefits for babies. The natural bamboo it uses offers a breathable, temperature regulating and naturally antibacterial alternative to plastic.
Visit Mama Bamboo on Stand C23
The Gilded Bird is where you come for nursery essentials that stand out! The company's exclusively designed patterns are hand-painted by British artists - making standard baby essentials truly a work of art. From changing mats and cellular blankets (all made in the UK) to bedding, play mats and swaddles made with GOTS certified organic cotton, value and sustainability are at its core. The perfect collection of gifts and baby must-haves for your customers - that will look incredible in any room of the home.
Visit The Gilded Bird on Stand C37
Freedom for disabled parents
Designability is delighted to present the world's first accessible pushchair suitable for manual wheelchair users at Harrogate this year. The pushchair can be used by a disabled parent or carer, or those who are non-disabled: one product for everyone. This ground-breaking design replaces the traditional rear wheels/footbrake assembly, turning any conventional pushchair into an accessible pushchair. It offers true freedom for disabled parents. Come and see the prototype and speak to the team behind this game-changing product.
Visit Designability on Stand B30
< Back to Home Page