Showcase your new products 2019
Below is information for the 2019 fair. Please check back later for 2020 information.
Do you have an exciting new product?
Harrogate International Nursery Fair is launching a New Product Showcase in 2019 which guarantees the maximum exposure for brand new products launching at the show.
The New Product Showcase, located in Hall Q, will be the main port of call for buyers and media looking to see what is innovative and fresh at the show. There will be limited showcase spaces available up to a max of 28 in this special area.
To support new companies showing for the first time as well as smaller companies with new products, we have an area of stands assigned adjacent to the Showcase displays which is limited to 18 stands with a min. stand size of 4m2.
Spaces in this area will be guaranteed a showcase position but it is limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
For the remaining 10 showcase positions, any other exhibitor that wishes to have their new product included in the showcase display a charge of £120 charge will be made for this limited opportunity. Display positions will be a max size of 1mx1m and displayed at approximately waist height. The showcase package will include:
- Each product Showcase position will display one new product and includes a description card and exhibitor stand location
- All products included in the New Product Showcase will be included in a rolling presentation which will be displayed on the TV screens in the Seminar Theatre for the duration of the show between seminar presentations
- All participants will also be included in the New Product Showcase on the show website at www.nurseryfair.com
- There will be a New Products Showcase section in the 2019 Show Catalogue
- The New Products Showcase will be highlighted in show PR
To book one of the 18 stand spaces in the showcase area of Hall Q, or to have your new product included in this display, please contact Adrian Sneyd on 01902 880906 or email: email@example.com
You can also download the form, fill it out and email it along with your product image.