Join Harrogate's Live Digital Preview Next week –
Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 June 2020
Harrogate International Nursery Fair is collaborating with Nursery Online to present a digital trade show to support and promote the nursery industry prior to the physical trade show which will take place from 18th to 20th October 2020.
This live event will include information, stands and demonstrations for the duration – 10am to 5pm on both days – which will remain live on the website until the end of August.
Adrian Sneyd of Harrogate International Nursery Fair, comments: “The Covid-19 pandemic has caused our show to be postponed twice and it will now take place in October. However, Kerry and the team at Nursery Online came up with the idea of an interim digital preview show and this gives retailers and suppliers a great opportunity to liaise and find out more about products on offer to the industry prior to the main event.
“Maintaining communication with customers is more important now than ever and this event will unite the industry with brands, distributors, PRs and other trade media joining together to take part.”
It is FREE to attend and visitor registration is now open!
1. What is at the digital show?
The show site is now live! Visit www.nursery-online.com/online-baby-show
Some sections are still hidden from view until 22nd/23rd June so be sure to come back in the run up to the show and over the two LIVE show dates. All exhibitor information, demos, news, and learning zone features will remain on the website for visitors to view until the end of August.
The Nursery Fair Digital Showroom will run on Nursery Online in its own dedicated, easy to navigate show zone.
At the show, visitors can make the most of:
- Demo zone – live demos of new products, their features and benefits from exhibitors and brands. All demos will be recorded where they will remain on the page until the end of August.
- Showroom – each exhibitor has their own “stand” page with company and product information, images and videos. Many have opted to install a WhatsApp chat for the two days of the show, so retailers can talk live to brands. Each exhibitor is categorised by product offering.
- News/trending - contains press releases, brand interviews and news features around the show.
- Awards – The Nursery Online Trade Awards celebrate the very best products, retailers and brands. Sponsored by Silver Cross, Venicci and Judged by a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the awards are FREE TO ENTER for both retailers and brands. We want brands to enter themselves and nominate retailers for awards. We also would love as many retailers as possible to enter. Entry is via a quick and simple form - www.nursery-online.com/online-awards
See below for further information.
- Talks and workshops - Here visitors and brands can attend live pre-recorded online workshops to learn more about how they can help their business change, develop and grow. Talks include topics such as GDPR, Covid assessment, SEO 101, Google basics, social media content, social media advertising. Talks will be announced by Friday 19th June.
- The after show party – Held from 5.30pm on Monday 22nd June, the after-show party will be an opportunity for show visitors and exhibitors to attend, hear the awards announcements live and take part in some networking – it’s the perfect opportunity to grab a drink for an hour and catch up with some industry friends.
Exhibition ‘space’ at Harrogate Virtual Trade Show has been offered to Harrogate Nursery Fair Exhibitors only. This enables retailers and these brands to connect, learn about the spring/summer ranges and ‘experience’ and order new products before they are presented in person at the show in October. It is the perfect opportunity for brands to discuss current launches, which they had hoped to present at the original Harrogate show in March, enabling them to focus on autumn/winter launches in October.
There are over 20 exhibitors booked so far including brands like Invictus, Inglesina, Cybex, Didofy, Ark, ErgoBaby, Hardenberg, Hallilit and Silver Cross.
3. Nursery Online Digital Trade Awards sponsored by Silver Cross
These awards celebrate the very best products, retailers and brands. Judged by a carefully selected panel of industry experts, the awards are FREE TO ENTER.
The awards which will be announced on the 22nd June at the digital after-show party, include categories for both retailers and brands as follows:
Nominations close on Thursday 18th June at midnight.
The categories and entry forms for brands and retailers can be found here:
Headline Sponsor: Silver Cross
- Best pushchair/travel system
- Best car seat/travel item
- Best nursery/sleep product
- Best eco-friendly product
- Best accessory
- Best mealtime product – sponsored by Weaning Week
- Best small retailer – sponsored by Didofy
- Best medium sized retailer – sponsored by Venicci
- Digital excellence retailer award – sponsored by Silver Cross
- Best community retailer award – sponsored by Venicci
- Outstanding contribution to the local community or wider during COVID-19 crisis – sponsored by Media Snug
- Best new product/innovation spring/summer 2020
- 3. Best digital brand/company campaign January - June 2020
Both brands and stores can nominate in this category. A brand may want to nominate an independent retailer, and, we want to really encourage that! After all, this event is about the whole market coming together.
< Back to Home Page